[guide.chat] In Reply To: We now have a Santa on here

  • From: "James Liddell" <james.liddell2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 22:14:03 +0100

Well;
Just after my twenty-first birthday, a couple of Boys in the Boys Brigade
Company challenged me to grow a beard. If, at the end of a month, it was
noticeable, they'd give money to charity.
I won!
My beard Like my hair - what's left of it - is brown. It isn't really all that
long - after all, I wouldn't want it to get stuck in my jacket zip when I'm
zipping it up...that'd really make my eyes water...including my spare one in my
dressing table drawer!