[guide.chat] In Reply To: Vanessa

  • From: "Jenny Mock" <r.mock356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 17:51:43 +0100

Hi Vanessa
yes it seems ages ago now since I first joined the chat list,I know I don't
write much in comment to some of the emails but I do comment on some,I am
pleased you are still enjoying my story, I felt for you when I first spoke to
you,but of course we have spoken a few times now and also played word games
with my talking dictionary  I hope your card making is going well,I was very
touched when you sent me one of your cards,also I hope you all your
grandchildren and family are well not forgetting yourself,
have a good evening,
lots of love from
Jenny M