[guide.chat] In Reply To: Vanessa.

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 12:30:16 +0100

Hi anne

yes singing away to take a chance on me hahahehehehehehe sound bloody awful
sound like cat casba being strangled twice over also froggy as well and donald
duck in it oh my god
hate my voice hahahehehehehehe sound like some pathetic creature who is in
agony on the flor hahahahahaha
have nice sunday anne
hope your having nice sunday lunch

From: anne  bradley - Email Address: anne.bradley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 03/07/2011 11:43
Sent To: Carol O'Connor, guide Chat List - Email Address:
missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx, guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Vanessa.

Are you singing along now Carol as Vanessa has put the words in the email. I
hardly know one end of a computer from the other and nobody could be worse than
I am as far as computers are concerned. Will take your advice re the cold
water. At the moment, Ebony is lying under the big hydrangea by the front gate
and keeping cool. Enjoy the match.
Love,

Anne.