[guide.chat] In Reply To: Update on Tinker

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 16:04:11 -0000

Hi Moi, glad all went well with Tinker, I know how you felt, you don't feel
right till there back home. Plenty of love and cuddles now for him.

love Malcolm. xxx

Hi all
Tinker is back home.  He ate and slept well last night.  He had his cyst
drained.
Yes Malcolm you were right as usual that cats are very tough.  He has thyroid
problem now but that can be controlled.  I was so glad to have him home I
thought I was saying goodbye to him forever in the morning.  In human years he
is over 100 years old and at this rate he might out live me.

Moi
Moi Dorman
skype name china.doll50