[guide.chat] In Reply To: The Chase

  • From: "Dawn Watson" <dawnyhen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 22:59:44 +0100

Jim what are these Daleks you talk about, are they an antibiotics or a new
doric word.I have been informed that they are some kind of robot that say I
will destroy you exterminate, exterminate is this true.  If so this sounds very
bizarre  and not very cultural at all.
Stick with The Magic Roundabout Jim, that's real Culture for you. I think we
can both agree on this.
Dawn

Excuses, excuses!
Actually, I was only five when "the Chase" was broadcast, and I have few
memories of the Doctor then...except being more frightened by William Hartnell
than the Daleks!
I started being interested in the troublesome Time Lord in the Patrick
Troughton (Second Doctor) era. I've been hooked ever since.
I started collecting DVD's of the classic series about seven years ago - and I
now have about eighty five - so only another forty to go ( unless the Beeb
magically find the Troughton episodes they destroyed in the seventies,
believing the series wasn't worth keeping!
I didn't say I WASN'T a geek!
Jim

From: Dawn Watson - Email Address: dawnyhen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 18/09/2012 16:40
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] The Chase

Hi Jim sorry daft Jim, what on earth are you talking about.The only Chase I
know is the quiz show with Bradley Walsh Carol Harold and myself are talking
about knowledge not rubbish. Anyway I am so glad it was not your own funereal
today otherwise you would not be able to read this email. Hope you don't
cremate your tea.
Enjoy your evening, as I will mine.
from
Daring Dawn