[guide.chat] In Reply To: Skype again

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 14:19:49 +0100

Hi Helen, nice to hear from you. My skype name is,

malcolmbo1

All lower case and no dots.

love Malcolm. xxx

Hi everyone,

I am sending this message on behalf of Tony, I am his sister in law Helen.

We have got Skype working properly now, with thanks to Alex, but I need to add
more names to Tony's address book so Tony can call out rather than just waiting
for incoming calls.

I am helping Tony to build up the contact information in his Guide address book.

It would help me a lot if you could let us know what your Skype names are (if
you dont mind Tony Skype-ing you for a chat).  My apologies if this is a repeat
request.

Many thanks.

Helen.

Tony's Skype name is