[guide.chat] Re: In Reply To: Re: to david lbailey

  • From: "David L. Bailey" <baileydavidl62@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 10:48:55 -0400

Sounds great to me,

    I use several types of tea bags here.  I also love herbal teas.  My wife
likes the mint teas.  We go to a vendors show before Christmas each year
about two hours drive away.  At this show, I get several types of teas
ground fresh so I know what you mean about the leaves on the tea from the
tins.  That's a plus for the scotch or the wines no leaves in there.

Thank You,
David L. Bailey
baileydavidl62@xxxxxxxxx

From: David L. Bailey - Email Address: baileydavidl62@xxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 20/07/2011 14:59
Sent To: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] Re: to david lbailey

Hope the weather was better for you today.  I was joking of course here in
America if we say have a brew many drink beer not I can't bare the scent of
it.  Now a good Scotch that's a different matter or a glass of say port or
Sherry.  I also like a good cuppa as you call it,  what type of tea do you
prefer?

Thank You,
David L. Bailey
baileydavidl62@xxxxxxxxx