[guide.chat] In Reply To: Re our Forum's New Year's Party

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 22:43:42 -0000

I agree with you there Dawn. It was all good fun and like you say as though we
were all in the same room.

All the best to you both.

love Malcolm. xxx

Bringing in the new year was just fantastic, with conference call through
Skype. It was just as though we were all sat in the same room at times.I must
say it is 1 of the best ways for me of bringing in the new year.
It was very nice for myself and Chris to talk to Vanessa, Jim, Jenny M, and
even Malcolm. Amy, was also there and she cleans for Malcolm. on this occasion
she was being the doting waitress, Malcolm was shovelling down Chinese, Indian
and various other foods. Vanessa was drinking like it was going out of fashion,
think she was trying to keep up with Malcolm. Jenny was only with us for a
short space of time,and chatted and sang beautifully.Malcolm played his mouth
organ badly, just joking.I also sang a few Scottish songs Jim also sang
beautifully and Chris was keeping an eye on the clock. Jim was also
multitasking doing amongst other things, such as preparing for a Celidh later
on that day, he is one of a very few men who I know can multitask. During the
word game Vanessa kept on saying you cannot have that word it is a name.
Malcolm drew the short straw in as much as Jim offered him a choice of easy or
hard words but Malcolm chose hard.
Myself and Chris had a wonderful and fun time Thank you all for your time and
company.
Hope 2013 is kind to all of us.
Must do it again at an earlier time when there is nothing on TV
Dawn and Chris