[guide.chat] Re: In Reply To: Re: In Reply To: Butternut Squash

  • From: "David L. Bailey" <baileydavidl62@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 13:58:48 -0400

Hi Senn,

        We went to see Harry Potter.  I am not an aficionado of HP, but my
daughter is enthralled with HP.  Therefore I go to the movies to be able to
discuss them with my daughter.  She is planning to see the movie with her
aunt and uncle in August.  They are both HP fans and way cooler than Mom and
Dad.  I think the movies have been "cute".  However, my concern is they
present sorcery in a positive light and as parents we want to be able to
discuss the movie intelligently with our daughter from a Biblical
perspective.  Honestly, I found this last one rather boring.  We actually
had buttered popcorn and Pepsi (diet for me and Regular for my wife).  It
was however, an enjoyable evening out for my wife and I.  We opted to go for
Chinese instead seafood.  I had Egg Roll, Egg Drop Soup, Fried wonton, Fried
Chicken wing, Fried Pollock, and chicken in Ginger sauce.  It was a buffet
and I had about a tablespoon of each of the foods except the soup and had a
small bowl of that with Ice Water and hot tea.  My Daughter is spending the
week with her grandparents, so we had a date.  Now Carol quit drooling over
my food.  Hehehehe.

In His Love and Service,
David L. Bailey
baileydavidl62@xxxxxxxxx