[guide.chat] In Reply To: Phyllis your outfit

  • From: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 21:01:54 +0100

hi Carole,

yes all sorted out now, a nice grey, black and gold dress, half way between
knees and ankles, and nice beige shoes with a bow, a new cream handbag, nice
gold and black necklace, and a jacket in cream with three quarter length
sleeves, feels quite comfortable, just got to sort a button hole out, and am
sorted, have hairdresser coming the morning of the wedding, it has been raining
on and off, then this afternoon sun came out, we went and had a coffee, and tea
cake, when we got back to Torquay, went to Mataland in Newton Abbot, then came
back to Torquay were we got the jacket and bag, there you go all sorted now,