[guide.chat] In Reply To: Phyllis

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 21:55:30 +0100

Hi Phyllis.
You have all of us phyllis, sometimes friends are better than any family, i
have worn your shoes so to speak where i have had many a time where they say
sorry mum, i forgot, lots of years without anything, but this year my son took
me out in my wheelchair, he really made me feel special, bought me my favourite
perfume, a huge expensive card, bought me drinks all night, bought me
everything on the menu from the takeaway shop, but previous years i had nothing
off him, no contact, but it hurts when they forget, but we love them so much,
my grandsons birthday my daughter begged me to go and gave me an invitation
card and i went, my other daughter never gave invite for my granddaughters
birthday party, kept saying there was a step, too many children will be there
and many other turn me off sentences, so i enver went, but it hurts, my sister
said why do you come here, your not my real sister and other hurtful sentences
where i left and haven't been back since, i broke my heart, i never went there
empty handed, always took presents for her and her children, we have same
mother, never entered my head we were not sisters, but that was years ago, it
hurts to let go, my children can be the nicest of the nicest, but can also be
the worst and its then that i wish i was not alive, but then i met all of you
on guide and you keep me going through all my disasters and i love you all for
it, yesterday my washing machine broke and cost me sixty five pounds to fix,
put machine on this morning and it would not go, the man came back out, he was
a good honest man and gave me my cheque back, today just bought a washing
machine, its been plumbed in, i have to wait until morning to see if i can work
it, fingers crossed, next court is september and will be another one after that
too, it is dragging on, we have to plod along, you prepare for a good holiday
phyllis and christmas, as for the soup and kitkat i would love them both, i
still cannot find a one handed tin opener that opens without the sharp edges, i
have loads of tins, but have to ask carer in morning to open them, then when
time comes i don't feel like it or have forgotten about it and as for the
kitkat, it is chocolate phyllis, yummy yummy yum yum.
vanessa.