[guide.chat] In Reply To: Noticed board

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 22:53:24 +0100

Carol, I'll stretch over Senn but not Jim,Could I have two women instead. Or
can we have hoola hoops  instead. I could bring Phylissis's snake. I've trained
it to put its tail into its mouth to make its self into a hoop and then me and
Senn could get inside it. heeheehee.

love Malcolm. xxx

Good evening all students

this Friday between 5pm to 5.30pm

you weill be all trying my huge big new
Twister game out to music

so Daft jim and Senn and Malcolm sweet boy
make sure your covered up hahahahahahahaha especially if your going to be doing
strectching your arms and legs over one and other
oh wow looks painful doesn't it?
see you all in class
and before you think about getting away with it

Forget it

Miss Potty the kind tutor who looks after your weight xxxx