[guide.chat] In Reply To: New to fold

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 20:51:27 +0100

Hello there Jenn, welcome to the mad house group. If you haven't been reading
these emails for long. were a happy lot. A bit daft at times. like a laugh and
can be serious when we need to be. I'm the cheeky one, or that's what they say.
Don't know what there getting at really. I'm nice and quiet and even go as far
as to say I'm shy.

love Malcolm. xxx

Hi,to you all.
My name is Jenny,I know there is another Jenny,so am quite happy to be Jen.
I am over the age of consent,& have my bus pass.
I have a daughter,& 3 grandchildren.
My loves are Travel,home & away,Country Music,& Line Dancing.
Hope you will enjoy my company. Jen

jenny.garland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx