[guide.chat] In Reply To: Message for John

  • From: "James Liddell" <james.liddell2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Elizabeth Kay" <ebeth.kay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide.chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 13:50:06 -0000

Elizabeth;
In the words of Corporal Jones, "Don't Panic!"
I see you have a guidemail address - so do I.
I, too, had some emails returned yesterday. There might just have been another
problem with the email server.
Presumably, the bods at Guidemail threw a few bricks at it, as it seems to be
OK at the moment. If you still have your reply, try sending it to John again.
Jim.