[guide.chat] In Reply To: John

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 14:40:53 -0000

Hey Carol, did you like my Corry pillow cases and quilt cover, you never
mentioned thoughs.  Or was that a secret. heehee
oops, I've let Casper out of the bag. heeheehee

Malcolm. xxx

oh no sweetie
no not me hahahahahahaha I am happy here in my flats
love it as my sister only lives 7 streets away and my brother 9 streets
you see our vanessa never has any help over there in crap wales so i was gonna
help her you see
nobody is there for her
can't get any good service over there and shame because the service is rubbish

oh tell you what
Malcolm is gentelmen
oh wow so cosy today in his house table cloth lovely candlier in midddle of
table
proper napkins got corrie stars all over his table cloth too
now isn't that just fantastic?
he even gave me mug of coffee in corrie mug with ena sharples on it and minnie
cawdwll on it
can't beat that now
can I?
he had after shave on called
millionaire

he had dinner suit on
i had black number on
mean dress hahahahahahahaha belinda was wearing low cut dress the v neck that
low her belly button was showing
wow she looked great bit jealous of me though
i tripped her up by accident on purpose so me and malcolm could drink wine
together on couch watching old episodes of corrie
good night
love carol xxxx