[guide.chat] In Reply To: Jenny

  • From: "James Liddell" <james.liddell2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jan Downes" <j.jk.downes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "chat guide" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 15:53:38 -0000

Jan.
Why not get someone to go to Tesco's and get a pack of burgers for you?
Eat them - you'll be horsing around in no time!
(Sorry).
     Seriously, I hope you're feeling a little more optimistic today. At least,
given the weather outside, you probably wouldn't be outdoors anyway, even if
you were fit enough to do so.
Not much compensation, I know, but try to look on the bright side.
Jim