[guide.chat] In Reply To: Jayne

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 22:08:36 +0100

Carol I'm not asleep. You left your vidio camera on and I'm just hear watching
you. I'm making a list of what you eat. heeheehee.

love Malcolm. xxx

hi toni
you love gambling don't youhahahahahahahahaha what are you like

i love jayne sppeech
wehn my litttle neighce holly aged 7 here last year she couldn't understand why
all my emails friend spoke the same voice hahahahahaaha i had to explaine its
softwear speaking

all us on here are all like you just members talking to one and other not to
staff
the staff don't have any involvment unless we cause trouble
then they step in

but its just us all chatting among each other on here
but malcolm is fast a sleep not heard him for couple of days on here snoring
his head off hahahahahahaha
love carol xxxx