[guide.chat] Re: In Reply To: In Reply To: the good old days

  • From: "David L. Bailey" <baileydavidl62@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 13:34:03 -0400

Phyllis,

    I agree chivalry is a lost art.  I still open doors and position chair
for my wife.  I exit the car and navigate to her side to open the door for
her even though she has to do the driving now.  My child still says sir and
maam, please and thank you in the bargain too.  It is not the fault of the
children, but parents to lazy to enforce standards.  Yes I still use
corporal punishment as needed, and when the screwy government here decides
to take me to task they can raise her from then on.  You can tell I am just
a shy wisp of a person no?  I believe there are truths to be upheld no
matter the cost.  God leas us into the battle and devil take the himdmost.

Thank You,
David L. Bailey
baileydavidl62@xxxxxxxxx