[guide.chat] In Reply To: In Reply To: Phones

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 20:00:47 +0100

Hi Malcolm,
I have got the talking cordless phone and have set it up, the only thing is
that its not connected to a line yet.
Its very easy to set up, you get voice prompts in everything you do.
You can turn off that feature once you learn to use the phone or have no speech
when pressing any key.
That's as far as I have got with the phone for now.
Will send in more updates once I come to using the phone book feature etc.
Hope that helps.
Senn.