[guide.chat] Re: In Reply To: In Reply To: People Born Blind

  • From: "David L. Bailey" <baileydavidl62@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 11:44:55 -0400

        Well said Sarah, if a man cannot accept you for who you are with or
without eyesight then you do not need him, he will just be extra baggage.
When I was a teenager and had sight ad going to College I dated a young lady
in a wheelchair due to MS.  She was a lovely creature with an independent
spirit.  She was somewhat frail but made the most of life.  We dated until
MS claimed her due to respiratory failure.  She was a sweet kind soul who
had a tremendously positive influence on me and enriched my life greatly.  I
have never regretted spending my college time with her.  My consolation at
death was she no longer had to struggle to breathe, her last few days her
breathing was extremely labored.  I now know she is with the Lord in heaven
breathing peacefully.  I am thankful for having known and loved her.  But my
point was if someone cannot accept us for who we are then we need to move on
and leave them behind as we grow.

Thank You,
David L. Bailey
baileydavidl62@xxxxxxxxx