[guide.chat] In Reply To: In Reply To: I'm here Carol

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 13:29:29 -0000

Hi Phyllis, you don't have to be blonde. I'll be down tonight for treatment.

We will have to call you bird girl of Torquay. heeheehee.

love Malcolm. xxx

Malcolm,

think it would be a good idea if you got a nurse maid in to rub your back,
sorry I am not blonde either,
chilling out also this week end, my brother has been today and brought me his
two budgies as they are going away on holiday, now there are six little
budgies, there might not be for long he he he he
chat soon