[guide.chat] In Reply To: In Reply To: Housing

  • From: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "James Liddell" <james.liddell2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Faye; Cathie; and Mike!" <catherineharris1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide chat list" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 13:43:41 -0000

hi Jim,

If you reckon that I am going to take this lying down think again, housing have
a battle on there hands, so watch this space on Friday, am going to stipulate
exactly what I rquire for me and quiz, and there will be nothing less, need a
good bathroom for our Malcolm, need two bedrooms for guests etc,

need adequate space for the dog to go out,

am busy today getting place hoovered up, so that they can see I keep here in a
good order, although of course I do anyway,

will chat later,