[guide.chat] In Reply To: How kind you are!!

  • From: "James Liddell" <james.liddell2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jan Downes" <j.jk.downes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "chat guide" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 20:43:13 -0000

Jan;
Look on the bright side.
If you practice yoga, and use the lotus position, at least you won't be able to
pick your nose with your big toe for a while....
Look - Carol doesn't call me daft Jim for nothing, you know!
Seriously, try to rest that foot - the more you rest it over the next fortnight
or so, the quicker it'll heal. You don't need me to tell you that, though.
I hope you get a reasonably comfortable night's sleep, Jan - and please let us
know how you get on at the hospital.
Take care;
Jim.