[guide.chat] In Reply To: How dare you!!

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 22:21:12 -0000

Hi Jann, now lets get this right. I mentioned romance not marriage. That was
Carol who said that. You no me, I have to share myself around as I am needed .
Anyway, I think Carol is only marrying me for my money to buy food for herself.

love Malcolm. xxx

Just had to say to you Malcolm,it's typical of you young teddy boys to back off
when the girl talks of marriage,after all Carol has been easily led by you,she
trusted in you. I think that you should treat her like a lady,and keep your
sword arm free.

Oh,what fun!! I want to go to sleep now,hope I can.Jan. !!