[guide.chat] In Reply To: Hospital again today

  • From: "James Liddell" <james.liddell2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jan Downes" <j.jk.downes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "chat guide" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 16:51:09 -0000

Jan;

Well, hopefully that's your cast secure. The pain should settle down in a few
days, now.
The idea of raising the foot is to let the blood circulate as freely as
possible, bringing the healing process forward. If you can keep the leg up as
much as you can for the first week, then your healing will be much shorter.
I know this is bound to feel awkward for you, but you'll feel the benefit in
the long run.
Hey! you went to the hospital with a colour co-ordinated clothing ensemble -
and just to match your bruise!
WOW! That's what I call dress sense...
Take care;
Jim.