[guide.chat] In Reply To: Hospital

  • From: "James Liddell" <james.liddell2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jan Downes" <j.jk.downes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "chat guide" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 22:05:50 -0000

So, Jan;
You've got plastered.
And your foot's in a cast at the same time?
(Sorry, couldn't resist that....)
Seriously, though, you'll be feeling bruised and tender, I'll bet.
Oh, and frustrated as well, because I know how active you really want to be.
Everyone will be telling you to take it easy, so I won't add my name to the
list.
Just think of the extra time you'll have to come here and annoy us on the chat
room!
I really hope things will settle down in  the next few days, Jan, and you'll
get into some sort of a routine again.
I'm thinking of you now.
Jim.