[guide.chat] In Reply To: Hi Carole,

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2004 01:02:21 -0000

Hi phyllis
oh great glad you got the wool and bumpoms safely horray
put one bumpom on letter f and leter j on your computer keyboard helps you to
place your fingers on keys better
i have one on number 6 so once i feel bumpom on number 6 its much easier to
find my way around the keyboard even got on on my delleet key and one on my
back space key
looks like a keyboard with poka dots on hahahahahahaha
Love carol x.x.x.x.