[guide.chat] In Reply To: Help is needed please

  • From: "Dawn Watson" <dawnyhen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 14:40:21 -0000

Hi Carol,
Chris thinks that there is an 11 or 12 hour time difference, New Zealand being
ahead. If your friend who lives in the UK  was to Skype her friend in New
Zealand at 9am. it would be 8 or 9pm in New Zealand.
I hope this is clear to you, if not then ring me.
from your friend
Daring Dawn xxx

Good morning all

I got friend in new zealand
she wants to skype her friend mary in manchester
she is strugling
she asked me how do you work the british times out for her to skype mary in
chester

but I couldn't help her at all
I told her I have no idea at all

I told her not on skype
so can't help her

infact I do not know how many hours they are either in front or behind in new
zealand
so felt awful couldn't help
maria in new zealand to skype her friend mary in chester
so asking anybody on here if they understand the times in new zealand
so for example
if mary from chester wanted to skype maria in new zealand
what the best times she should skype her
thank you

Love Carol xxxx