[guide.chat] Re: In Reply To: Having a Friend is so important

  • From: Sarah Jones <Sarah.Jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 17:15:28 +0100

Malcolm, I'm just writing an introduction to the Guide forum for new Guide
customers and this would be a lovely quote to include, would you mind me
quoting you? I'll shorten it of course:
"I was one of the first to join the Guide chat group. If I didn't have it life
would be so dull." Malcolm

Sarah Jones
Dolphin Computer Access Ltd.
sarah.jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx