[guide.chat] In Reply To: Good morning all

  • From: "Elizabeth Kay" <ebeth.kay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 15:56:02 -0000

HI Carol, I an keeping warm by wearing my warmest jumpers and keeping a bit of
heating on during the night. The smow has alnost gone here except in patches
that look to be icy. I usually go to my son's hause about 4-30pm on Sundays to
enjoy a meal with them but  I am a bit worried today about the conditions
underfoot. David picks me up in his car but unfortunately ther is nearly always
a car parked right outside my house at the weekend which means I have to walk
into the middle of the road to get in the car. I wish we could stake a claim to
our bit of road.

Glad you enjoyed my reminiscences.  My 95th birthday is next weekend Friday
25th Jan. We have booked a family lunch for Saturday and I am having a bi of a
do with a few friends on the following  Monday. Later in the year when the
weather has improved I hope to spend a weekor so with my daughter and son-in
-law who live in Hertfordsshire. We shall have another celebration then for
relatives living inthe south including five great grandchildren.  Love
Elizabethxxx