[guide.chat] In Reply To: Good afternoon all

  • From: "Dawn Watson" <dawnyhen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 16:08:35 +0100

Hi Carol, I have just woke from nodding off  at the computer. Yes the Chase was
good last night.I am still waiting for my computer  to be sorted out, no phone
call yet from someone  at Dolfin Going to lay down now, as Chris is not to well
so have had to help  look after him more, think it may have been brought on by
the Flue jab he had Yestoday.
Always happy to do the TV viewing for you who follow it. Hope you get your
printer sorted out soon.
Best Wishes to you all.
from
Daring Dawn

hi all
Oh at long last on computer our JAMES  been on it but can't get the damn new
ink cartridges to print my letters although they are the same number and same
ink how strange not accepting my ink cartridges
alez told me to remove the tabs
still no luck this is all weird because same ones and brand new

my printer is £80 from Assda
only 12 months old
printed articles for blind labels only last week

strange

I went in coffee group today not been in for weeks
enjoyed it no bingo today no food oh dear not good hahahhahahahaha

oh well not to worry

dry today thank god

right must go now as James weill be back soon he has gone to get some more ink
cartridges to try out
right have nice day all
Phyllis
please god you get your rugs sorted soon
ah i know its awful you couldn't get them sold by the person.

i know you put lots of time and efforts in to them .
glad noah is fine brilliant
posting his little T-Shirts today waiting for James now

he can write your address out for me
hope you don't mind me treating baby to nice little t-shirts

did you see email where we described the baby on photos

hope so

Dawn
thank you for tv programms
great corrie is on tonight didn't know it was on tonight

lets hope the chase is good again tonight
wow won by one second last night i was hanging on to edge of my settee
hahahahahahahaha

helold
loved the jokes
great