[guide.chat] Re: In Reply To: Court next chapter--Amazing

  • From: "David L. Bailey" <baileydavidl62@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 19:54:59 -0400

Malcolm,

    You are absolutely right.  She is absolutely amazing.  She is like the
energizer bunny, she just keeps on going in the face of her adversities.  We
all really have to do that in the end, if we quit there is no one to carry
on got us.

Vanessa you keep on going on, girl you are an inspiration to us.

Thank You,
David L. Bailey
baileydavidl62@xxxxxxxxx