[guide.chat] In Reply To: Carole,

  • From: "James Liddell" <james.liddell2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 16:45:17 -0000

Why are you hoovering up the budgies?
Jim.

-----Original Message-----
From: Phyllis Edwards - Email Address: phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 28/03/2013 12:49
Sent To: Guide chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] Carole,

Well what a lovely surprise, the card and bballoon's are here, they have just
arrived, thank you so much,
it is Manchester United you like is it not, just wondering as at the moment it
looks as if they will stay top of the top division.

Am in today, as have to tidy up a bit as Victoria is coming tonight until
Saturday morning, so have had to move the budgies, hoover, make a bed up, etc.

Am going to Asda tomorrow with her to get the Easter eggs, also see if we can
find a nice white chocolate egg for Noah, it will be good to buy him a little
egg now.

we have a service tomorrow morning, but as Vicki is coming over it will be
better to spend some time with her, as of course time with her is so good.

Have a lovely week end, and chat again soon, you did not say if we could get a
christening banner, but plenty of time yet,

my last word to you is knickers,