[guide.chat] In Reply To: CAROL,

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 22:08:43 +0100

Hay Jann, carol's just like a mother hen, always clucking about. cluck cluck
cluck, But she's everything you say she is, a lovely person. Don't let her hear
you otherwise we want hear the end of it. heeheehee

love Malcolm. xxx

Hi Carol your such a kind soul,and if you were mother hen,then all your guide
Chicks would be following you.  I hear how you round them up and give so much
encouragement to shine.SO GOOD ON YA !! I hope that I do not offend you,it's
just an observation.Your just one fine person.