[guide.chat] In Reply To: Back now

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 22:35:28 +0100

Does that mean Carol, when I come to visit you will your carer cook me a nice
meal.

love Malcolm.xxx

good evening all
oh wow enjoyed myself

guess what
did some christmas shopping today
Yes I know crazy aren't I?hahahahahahahahaha

well went in boots got royal jelly body lotion and hand cream
got water bottle with moshy monster body on front if you know what i mane
don't ask me what these charaters are
not got a bloody clue
got new electric toothbrush .
After that went in card factory
now completed all my cards now
wow expensive but its all family ones they weill not entertin my home made
cards
so got
to sister and brother in law at christmas
in gold and red

got 4 cards that say to both of you at christmas.

got 4 cards that say
to all of you at christmas
got special sister for stella
got two nephews cards two neices cards

cool yea
got them all in now

then went for toasted tea cake cuppa

then went in wilkinsons
looked in argos at quilt covers with one direction on them for £25 for a set
wow

then got craft stuff

then came home carer cooked me chickn and chips vegetables yummy

so that was my day

love carol xxxx