[guide.chat] I'm back

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 18:39:25 -0000

Good evening all. Yes another wanderer returns hahahahaha. Oh it's so good to
be back with you all. I haven't been feeling so well I had some kind of flu bug
I think I may caught it off my nephew and niece. Well I'm now back so no
getting rid of me that easy hahahehehehehe. Well I had a good chill out weekend
and enjoyed the x factor of course. I'm so happy Amelia is back to take
Frankie's place she's amazing and it would be amazing if she won it. Sunday
afternoon I went into town with my parents and auntie Pearl it was lovely to
catch up with auntie Pearl after so long and yes you guessed it. She sent me
home with a goodie bag of chocolates how lovely of her. Yesterday it was my
blind club but it wasn't good at all as we had a boring meeting with the chief
executive of our blind society, yawn, yawn. I don't know how I managed to stay
awake haha. It was about how services can be improved for the blind but what a
waste of time as the government would much rather take away from us than give
to us. These dreaded cuts are a pain. Today enjoyed dance as always and yes a
much better day than yesterday. No luck on the raffle. I had my kitkats with my
flask of tea as usual. For tea it was meatballs and that aero mousse. Well I'm
so happy to hear everyone's news and to find the group is livening up again
getting back to it's normal self so let's hope it stays that way. Carol, I'm so
happy you are back too. You not having much luck with that computer but so
happy you back in action again so hope it stays that way. So happy you had a
good weekend and a good day yesterday as well as at arts and craft on Friday
those wreaths you made sound cool. OH it's lovely to see Malcolm back too. Oh
Carol and Malcolm, I love hearing your banter as always and miss piggy and her
piglets so funny. Stan the funny man, you are so funny too and live up to your
name for sure haha. Vanessa Pugh, so happy you keeping well and busy. Phyllis
my fairy mother, so happy to hear your news too and the rugs are coming on so
well. Angela, I know what you mean about people staring my mum and I find the
same but as I have been blind all my life we are used to the situation we just
ignore them. After all they are not the ones in my situation so they either
have a problem or it may be just that they are curious because of their
ignorance. I never use a cane when being guided by someone. I also wear dark
glasses all the time even when it's not sunny as they give me extra confidence
when I'm out. Jamie, that's such lovely news you start some voluntary work
helping elderly people I'm so happy for you. I hope all goes well and I look
forward to your update. Harold, I missed Westlife on Monday shame. I will
certainly listen to cliff on loose women tomorrow before I go to blind club.
Well I'm so happy everyone's ok. I'm fighting fit again now too haha. Love
Clare xxxx