[guide.chat] I'm Back

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 17:47:44 +0100

Good Afternoon all. Well here I am catching up with messages first and then
below I will put my day as I did yesterday. Yes I know. I'm getting extra
clever now for sure I will soon be as clever as our miss piggy boots Carol
hahahahaha.

Carol, I'm so happy you had such a lovely time with your brother Vincent and
wife Mavis. Oh their house sounds so lovely. Oh your fishcakes with chips so
yummy and yes home made always the best you can't beat it. Yes those deep fat
fryers are so noisy I remember my mum had one but of course she doesn't need it
now as we're so lucky to have the chippy around the corner. Your jam and cream
doughnut even more yummy. How cool Vincent's retiring and even better at the
right time as he's missed the new law where they have to work till they 68
that's a relief. Oh dear that's not good Mavis's legs are bad. Oh yes Carol I
love Greg's stuff too their sausage rolls are so yummy although not tried their
sandwiches yet. I love their pies and cakes. How cool your Stella will retire
next year and yes it will be lovely for you both to spend lots of quality time
together for sure so something for you to look forward to there. Enjoy your tea
and of course the soaps as I will. Just trying my best to catch up with emails
before our soaps. Have a lovely time at garden centre tomorrow and let's hope
the weather will be good for you. It will just be a normal Friday for me with
the yummy chippy at night of course.

Senn, Oh dear that's a shame the rain stopped you going shopping typical
weather for sure. It rained here this morning but luckily it was sunny in the
afternoon even though windy so very weird how it varies in different areas. Yes
what a good job you have a spare battery for your watch. Hope you are able to
go shopping soon though. How cool the Oasis phone was your first phone. Not had
a text from Pat yet so not sure if that's a good sign or bad sign haha. I'm
sure she will get to grips with it soon let's hope so and yes it's so cool I
can help her if needed it makes me feel so good and I know she appreciates the
help for sure. Your steak pie so yummy and glad you got your all important choc
fix.

Phyllis, yes that will be so cool for you to make rugs for our little Jamie and
Meghan but of course I will have to ask mum to ask my sister Elaine first to
make sure it's ok and of course we will need to know colours and designs so
keep you posted on that for sure. I know I have lots of time to get it sorted
as I know you already have your work cut out doing Carol's and Jamie's. It's
good Jamie's is now taking shape. Well your chicken pie so yummy you had last
night one of my favourites. Glad phones are now fixed. Yes we have phones
upstairs and downstairs too it makes life so much easier for sure as can answer
them wherever we are.

Vanessa, Oh that's such lovely news your son in law is doing ok and your little
baby grandson is doing so well too. All the articles you sent about the riots
were  very interesting. So happy you keeping well and busy yes you have a
hectic time for sure but that's very good the best way. Good for you I say. I
hope you and Malcolm have a lovely time when he stays with you and of course
Malcolm has a lovely birthday. OH that's very bad of your carer to say she's
too busy to come out to help you I'm disgusted by that for sure it's very bad
service.

June, It's so lovely to hear from you and you are keeping well. Yes my mum said
the same that it will be typical if the weather gets better when the kids go
back to school that's usually the case. You were so lucky to have nice weather
when you went away in October for your special 60th birthday for sure. How cool
you don't have to do the shopping this week as you did it last not bad going.
OH let's hope we don't have a bad winter like we did last year.

Sarah and Jamie, I'm so happy you had a lovely time last night your fish and
chips in chippy so yummy and even better you could sit and eat in there. Our
chippy doesn't have chairs and tables it's just a takeaway. Ah how romantic you
walked by the canal and had drinks in pub. Ah how lovely you thought of me as
there was salsa dancing not bad going. I have heard that's a very sexy dance so
with any luck you and Jamie could have a go at it that would be so cool
wouldn't it? Also you both having a romantic waltz will be lovely too. Hope you
enjoyed the rest of your time together.

Well now my day. It's been so lovely having our little Jamie here and lovely
playing dominoes, snakes and ladders, the fishing game, shut the box and
noughts and crosses. We have such fun for sure and I now look forward even more
to him coming here. It's so funny he tries to cheat but I catch him out but of
course I don't mind letting him win. That's what good aunties do after all
hahahaha. It's all good fun. OH I don't have a connect 4 game I thought I had
one but found I don't after all so must get one. He played with his cars a lot
and luckily as it was sunny here this afternoon he played outside in garden and
he went on a bike ride with dad. For tea it was our usual Thursday night dinner
of that yummy mince mum does in the slow cooker with mash and that yummy aero
mousse and later aero balls. Had choc cake with a god old cuppa this afternoon
so my all important choc fix in a big way. All enjoy the rest of the day. Love
Clare xxxx