[guide.chat] I just couldn't

  • From: "Jan" <j.jk.downes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "chat guide" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 18:32:27 +0100

Hi Carole,

I just couldn't eat the food that you eat,have you empty legs?Seriously though
I would only have to look at a little bit of pizza and chips and the scales
would break I think.

I have to dance exercise,or go on the treadmill everyday or else I put on
weight,I keep my weight down as best I can by eating
fish,chicken,salads,veg,fruit,one slice of bread a day pro biotic natural
yogurt with fruit for breakfast,I do not snack,but it is hard at times,when all
I want is a cheese sandwich,I have not got a sweet tooth but a savory  one.

I still can't believe your diet but envy your get up and go.

Where do you get all of your vigour from?does it run in your family?and there
is another thing Carol,how lucky for you to have such an attentive family.Well
I am sure that you will have more to tell later on. Oh !! by the way did you
hear the track that I sent you for your exercise group.or was it too fast for
your group?

I will go for now,and leave you with this,just listen tell me what you think?
love Jan.