[guide.chat] I have put my house up for sale

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 23:47:05 +0100

Hi stan wow big house you have there infact I remembered me and eric came in
taxi years ago yes it was big
we sat in your lounge that has dining room attached good
We liked your lay out as graham our taxi driver described it to us big kitchen
you have there and extra living room and tiny toilet and sink under your stairs
there and small conservotory and garage .

Oh do remember it now
I do hope you do get people interested in your house
Good luck yes do keep us all updated please who knows you might invite every
one of us on this chat group for a house warming party and plenty of beer as
sarah weill certainly come to it no doubt you only have to mention food and
beer then she weill be there like a shot hahahaheheheheheh
oops hope she is not listening
take care

From: Stanley Carter - Email Address: stanleycarter3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 14/06/2011 22:20
Sent To: guide chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] i have  put  my house  up  for sale

helo all
 i have  got  some  good  news  to tell  you #
i have put my  four  bedroom  house   for  sail
i am  hoping  to get a buyer  soon
i am  going  bungalow  in southport
the reason  for  this  is i finding  it hard  to get  up and down  the strairs
living  in a bungalow
iam saling  it  for  two hundred thous and fifty  pounds
my big  house  its  near the town  center and not  far  from the beech  and
near  the park
from  stan the funny  man