[guide.chat] Hygiene

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 09:39:03 +0100

Good morning all
I think its very important that Hygiene is done in our lives
Every time I used public toilets especially in town or in Train stations that
always wash my hands.
I shouldn't put my shoulder bag  down on toilet floors really god knows what
germs we are picking up.
Not bare thinking about
is it?
even in cafe's I never put my bag on the floor because hundreds of people
walking inside cafe's dropping liquids on floor sticky orange juice or coffee
I keep my shoulder bag over my head across my shoulder
Last week unknown to me I was leening my elbows on table and blow me got stains
on my nice clean cream cardigan.
Being totally blind is so difficult to watch for things like this
Just need to be more careful when in cafe's
take care