[guide.chat] How to make Blueberry strawberry smoothy

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 08:09:07 +0100

Blueberry Strawberry Smoothy
 Serves 2
 Ingredients:
 155 G frozen blueberries 200 G frozen strawberries 200 G protein powder, I
used a chocolate flavour 250 ml unsweetened soy milk add syrup or honey to
taste (optional) 1 tablespoon peanut butter (optional)
 METHOD:
 Whack all the ingredients into a food processor adding some water if you want
a thinner Smoothy.  I like smoothies to be thick like milkshakes.