[guide.chat] How cold has it been for your area

  • From: "vanessa pugh" <shannon17@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 14:57:49 -0000

well this cold weather has been a bit of a shock for us here in the south of
the country, we usually have it warmer and milder than most of you, we had
about an inch and a half of snow on Thursday night, the previous week we had
double that amount, we still had patches of snow left in ditches and on the
road sides where the sun hadn't got to melt it, last night the temperature here
was down to minus 12 degrees outside, it was the coldest night so far, had a
phonecall from a friend who lives in Lands End  and she said that they had no
frost yesterday and on Thursday she had been out doing some gardening without
her coat on, this weather is really weird, do hope that you all stay warm and
try not to slip over on the ice, take care , Vanessa, Steve and Scott who likes
to play in the snow x x