[guide.chat] Hospital

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 19:29:37 +0100

Hi sweet boy Malcolm
wow what a bloody carry on you and kath had there wow
yes i am under the M.R.I

NOW my kidney recoreds got transfered there and my ultra scan on my kidnies is
going to take place in there next month
oh yikes
yes i know you have shocking time getting in car park yes know exactly what you
mean there malcolm nightmare
we went on lift upstairs but couldn't find the room we turned right in stead of
left
but yes huge hospital
tell me about it yes I know
oh your so funny you mard ars pretending your jab hurts oh what are you like
hahahahahahaha
Naughty boy you know hahahahahahaha

yes heard about TAMESIDE
bolton hospital and stockport and crumpsall near me the north general hospital
is on threatening terms too scary

all this cuts back is causing lots of trouble

corrie is coming on now

oops sorry must dash

love carol xxxx