[guide.chat] Hi senn

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 23:35:00 +0100

Hi senn Thank you.

Yes was exausted raeding all my 100 emails got only 27 to raed now wow takes it
out of you believe me it does

Oh senn so happy you got your chock biscuits brilliant
are they digestive?
i love them yum yum yum

Oh yes i had bag of choclate buttons just love them

Well read in another email you had cauliflower cheese and potato wedges and
sausages yummy

I love them cocktail sausages very nice

Your chocks boost your system up and your hormones too hahahehehehehehe
we had rain rain and more rain tonight

Listened to 10pm news tonight talking about some places in new york gettting
prepared for hurrican oh that is so scary

Senn how old is your parents?

your mum looks after you with cooking nice meals  i love home made cooking
Our julie not decided yet what we are having for tea tomorrow night saturday
 hey senn did you know you can buy frozen microwave dinner cauliflower cheese
from asda its got scolops in it and broccolli really lovely have that over
chips it gorgeous

or over mashed potatoes .

I just love it so much

some times what i do is,mashed potatos in micrwoave from sachets when done in
microwave bring out add butter and some grated yellow cheese then put back in
microwave for minute wow its delicious
love it

Right take care
Love carol x.x.x.x.