[guide.chat] Hi all,

  • From: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 12:24:14 +0100

It has been a while since lasting posting, all well here, I have my brother's
two budgies here for a while as they are away on holiday, now have five budgies
here, sounds like fifty five, he he
it is raining cats and dogs here today so not been to church this morning, we
would have been soggy before going to far,
am catching up one emails and sorting out beds today, as have a visitor coming
next week, so have to make the place smart,

hope you had a good service this morning Carole, and only yesterday afternoon I
had a little boy at the front door asking for his football, so had to let him
in through the house to get it, so yes it happens here as well, but being on a
housing estate it happens quite a lot, as there is a family of five kids next
door,

all for now, chat later,