[guide.chat] Hi Malcolm

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 18:42:29 +0100

Good Evening Malcolm oh how lovely that would be to have our very own island
somewhere exotic and hot just for us blind people and yes escape this awful
rain for sure much needed. Well so happy you understand how I feel and I'm not
the only one. It's such a comfort talking to others in the same boat. Oh yes
it's a small world for sure. You never know who knows each other. I have known
Carol longer than anyone else as we used to send braille letters to each other
before we both got computers and good old email which is so much easier and
quicker. Then I got to know Sarah and Phyllis by email and now I'm happy to be
getting to know our lovely singer June a lot more on here although I heard her
a lot on some magazines. and of course I'm so happy to be finding lots of other
friends on here too. Love Clare xxxx