[guide.chat] Hi Malcolm

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 22:30:05 +0100

Good Evening Malcolm. So happy your club is doing so well but yes a shame about
the shortage of volunteers. That's mostly the case in our clubs although our
Monday club does very well for helpers. Well I can't sing it would rain if I
sang so I will leave all that to the experts like June and Sarah. Hahahaha. I'm
much better at dancing so you could be my dancing prince now how about it?
Hahahehehehehehe. Oh how cool if you could do me a copy of June's CD. Could I
send you my home address privately as I don't want to put it out here on group.
Hope that's ok with you. Love Clare xxxx