[guide.chat] Hi Malcolm

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 14:06:38 +0100

Hi Malcolm you are so funny for sure. Your club sounds so cool and it's nice
it's for anyone with any disability not just for blind. I used to go to a club
like that called church trees but don't go anymore as sadly it went downhill
very quickly which was a shame as it started off so well but as they say good
things always come to an end such a shame. Your club sounds so much better.
What activities do you do there? I hope you get lots of yummy goodies
especially that all important chocolate fix in a big way the best bit that I
can't do without hahahehehehehehe. Oh so happy Malcolm I got the right girl.
Thank you so much for putting my mind at rest there. Oh so you take her to bed
every night. Not literally though of course. Oh if only. You wish.
Hahahehehehehehe. Ah how lovely she sings you to sleep each night from her CD.
Oh I would love one of her CD's I just love her singing she's so amazing. The
first time I heard her I thought. Wow. She sounds amazing and her music is just
my thing I love it. Well as you will see I'm now copying our dear Carol and
changing the subject lines as she showed me how to do it to make them much
shorter the copycat I am hahahehehehehehe. It's ideal now I can do it. Oh
Malcolm I love your sense of humour. You are even more barmy than me and that's
saying something hahahehehehehe. Oh the barmier the better I say. It just makes
life a lot more interesting for sure. Chat again soon. Love Clare xxxx