[guide.chat] Hi Darren

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 15:29:54 +0100

Hi Darren, oh thank you. OH I bet they soon get the message to get out of the
way when they hear your old fashioned car horn I love your style there. Much
better than the old white cane eh? That never does the trick even though it's
meant to show others that we can't see. I don't carry mine anymore when being
guided by someone as it doesn't help. People still get in the way and push and
shove. It really gets on my nerves. You certainly have your work cut out with
10 nieces and nephews. A big hole in the pocket too lol. Yeah, Christmas is
always lovely with the little ones they are the ones who make it aren't they? I
can imagine it's bedlam at your family gatherings even more than at ours and
that's saying something. Love Clare