[guide.chat] Hi Claire,

  • From: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 20:24:19 +0100

Have just copied and pasted after a couple of wrong goes, now guide
presentation finished,

Yes have met Melanie's folks a couple of times, they have never been here for
dinner, not sure what we are going to do,
Yes it is a little over whelming, as of course we are both sets of parents with
the children in common, sure it should be fine,

hope your having a nice evening, just had a piece of quiche and a roll for tea,
nobody really hungry,

Of course will eat tomorrow, am just having a cherry cider, and catching up on
emails, group is quiet today,
hugs and chat later,